Thursday, August 28, 2008

The Farm Truck


This truck is now in the Coeur d' Alene Resort Mall in downtown CdA, Idaho. It is here to advertise the opening of MaryJane Butters new "farms style" linen store. The opening is tomorrow. Karen and I will head down to check it out. I will wear my apron, Karen probably won't. She gets too embarrassed for that.
If any of you gals plan on traveling here to see the store, please go to my travel website (I am a referring travel agent) to check out my great prices on travel...I just might be able to save you a few bucks...which will give you more to spend in the store! No kidding...we do have great prices, so bookmark it and come to see me everytime you are traveling, sending flowers, buying tickets to an event, need a hotel room and more. I am at:
www.thomstravel.com
It would mean alot to me to have your business.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: