Thursday, November 30, 2006

First cabinet inside of Hoosier

Okay I think this is working...I am so thrilled. This photo is of the first cabinet inside of the hoosier. It has the original shopping list still in tack and in pretty good condition. I keep jars with all kinds of goodies in here. Right now they have pipe cleaner candy canes in them. The three bears were found at a yard sale about 7 years ago. Aren't they cute? They are vintage, but I am not sure just how old they are. The jello/cake mold was found at a local antique store. I had one with no lid, so when I saw this one I thought I should have it just in case Iever wanted to use it. I bought it from a gal that I did not know at that time, but I ended getting to know her in time. She(Robin) came to one of my sales I have in my home at Christmas time. She loved my house and we had a great visit. So I invited her to be in a farm girls club I am the leader of. We get together and create and eat. We love to go to the thrift stores together. Our group is called Kindred Spirits Chapter. We are one of many such Chapters in the US.

Well, I think this is all for now. Oh this is so fun! Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Beemoosie said...

Your hoosier is simply wonderful! I love how you decorated it.