Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Michael's finally gets "with it"

I did not have a coupon today when popping into Michael's. It was not a part of my planned trip into town, but I had the time so thought I better stop in to see what was new. I thought I would ask one of the employees if she had a spare coupon for me. I have seen the gals in there give out coupons from time to time, so it could not hurt to ask. She directed me to the front of the store where there was a newspaper type rack with a stack of the Michael's sale papers in it! I was so surprised. If I had known this I would have done my casual shopping with a different eye...meaning I would have been looking what I could buy using a coupon!
In fact there were two coupons on the paper, good for different dates. So Yippee...Congratulations, Michael's I think you have made a lot of customer's very happy! Not sure what took you so long, but glad you are on board.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: