Tuesday, May 20, 2008

My Mother's Day Gift


I had wanted a mother's ring for quite a few years now. When I got up on Mother's day this year my thought was "Well, I probably won't get it a mother's ring again this year." I was thinking that the kids had probably not planned ahead to make that happen. But, alas, to my surprise they had, thanks to my oldest daughter, Sarah. When my son, Tyler, arrived here to go to church with us, he said to check my email, so I went in and looked and there it was! Yeah, a mothers ring for me!
Sarah picked this design and it perfectly holds my four children's name and birthstones. It also represents my first love, a cross for my Lord Jesus Christ. I took this picture of the screen because the ring is in shipment and will be here in a day or so. I am very excited to get it.
Is this a great gift or what?
Thanks to my four darlins'...you are the best! I love you so much!!!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: