Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Warm & Cozy Christmas


This area is so appealing, warm and cozy. It makes me want to cuddle up with my hunk of burnin' love and watch an old Christmas movie while enjoying this lovely corner. I guess I am missing the large trees I put up every year. This year I opted to take a break from the usual craziness of putting up none or ten trees. I had spent several days organizing my Christmas bins this fall and could not bear to take it all out and undo the progress I had made. So when I see a big tree up I am feeling lonely for one in my house. But I do have a small one and lots of greens out, so that will have to do this year. It was actually quite freeing to simplify the decorating this year.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

lizmarie said...

I love those big, decorated trees. Whenever I have tried to decorate my tree like a department stores it never turns out. I wonder do they have a masters degree in tree triming? ;}

Kim @ Home Is Where The Heart Is said...

That is pretty!