Sunday, February 11, 2007

Brenda's Valentine


This was an imprompto project. I gathered supplies and walked her through it while she worked on the Valentine. Now don't get me wrong she is a talented craftsperson on her own and did not need my instruction, but we were in my studio and using my goods, so I charged ahead with walking her thought the project. As we had spent the day shopping it left our time to craft short. So I did not make any Valentines on this day.
Brenda is the promoter and owner of PAST BLESSINGS ANTIQUE SHOW that has been previously held in Spokane, WA. This year it will be in Fairfield, WA., a small farming community south of Spokane that has hosted the Farm Chicks Show (see current issue of Country Living for more on these gals) in years past. PAST BLESSINGS spring show will be May 18th and 19th. Brenda is also a pig farmer! She has a lovely home full of antiques and homeyness. She loves Red! We both love God, Country, Family. I am glad to have made her acqaintance and to call her my friend. This photo was taken in my studio which is in the basement of my home.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: