Sunday, February 11, 2007

A Whole Day of Thrift Shopping!

Well, it looks like I have been able to upload a photo. I prayed over this computer and Shazam! It works now.
A few days ago my new friend, Brenda, came over and we spent the day going to our towns thrift shops. We have five of them in this little town...not that's a lotta Junk! Isn't that exciting? We thought so. We both found lotsa goodies. Things for our homes, things for crafting with for resale and gifts. I found some lovely apothecary style jars in this thrift shop we are in. You can see the line of glassware on the wall to the right of me. I had been looking for more jars to put things in for my studio..so this was paydirt for me. Brenda found some shelving for her antique booth in a shop that has booths maintained by individual sellers.
After shopping we were ready to eat. So off to my house for pesto on angelhair pasta. Then to my studio to make some Valentines. Next post will be of Brenda and the Valentine she made and more about her.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Beemoosie said...

Oh I am so glad you are back!! How is the roof situation? Hope all that is well!
Is that our Past Blessings from MaryJanes? How fun! Looks like a great day and your Valentine's turned out great too!