Thursday, February 07, 2008

Costco Goes Green


The bag on the right is one of a pack of three I got at Costco a few weeks ago. These bags hold a good bunch of food. They sell in a pack of 3 for about $3.50, if I remember right. These are easier to handle than the boxes you usually get your food put into at Costco. But I tried to use them at Walmart the other day and found they are not the best for what I buy there. I had selected a bunch of canned goods for stocking the pantry. But that bag was like carrying a ton of bricks when it is full of canned goods! So I quickly decided that was not the way to go, unless you want to use them for the big packs of tp or paper towel.
The bag on the left is the one from Super 1 Foods that I found today. The Costco bag looks to be about twice the size of the green Super One bag, but it will really hold about four times as much. See my post about the green bag.
Anywho...these are my tips of the day! Kinda silly, huh?
Posted by Picasa

No comments: