Sunday, February 10, 2008

February Banner


We made these February banners last year in a Mary Janes Farm Chapter meeting that I hosted in my home. I kept mine to use again this year, so it is hanging on the front of the refrigerator. I copied a page out of an old book onto parchment like paper, then I scalloped the edges, glued it onto red paper, and embellished it. It has little festooning flowers on the corners with red glass glitter highlighting parts of the page. Last was a red tinsel pipe cleaner as the hanger. This old book had pretty pages for each month of the year.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Priscilla said...

I love the banner, it looks old and vintage, yet romantic too, its interesting with all the dates and quotes.Thank you for sharing, your posts are always interesting to look at....

Priscilla x