Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Quirkiness


That's the only word I could come up with for this 'thing.' I found it at a yard sale (where else) a few summers ago. It is not normally my taste (a little too modern or spacey), but it spoke to me, so to home with me it came! But I do have to say that it fits into my studio of quirky things. This photo does not do it justice. Those wire stems make it move all around and do a kind of jiggle movement. Kinda like little jello globs on sticks. Funny, huh?
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Steve and Lorraine said...

I love quirky things! Just can't have too many of them around or I begin to "act" quirky!!

The * in some words is to prevent those in Ch*na scanning the internet for articles and websites with information that lead them to our activities there. So anything on C*ina or T*bet will usually be coded a little... Great to hear form you.