Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Sewing Chair

This is a pinkeep that was probably made in the 1950's. I am not all that crazy about the print, but like the cute little chair. It sits next to my sewing maching and I do use it for straight pins while I am sewing. Since I prefer a more Civil war style fabirc, I may replace the fabric on this one day...one more thing on my list of "to do's." I tell ya, that list is long. I am sure I will never live long enough to do it all.
I did get some pillows recovered these last few days. I had this great fabric, found at the thrift shop, of course, and decided it time these pillows had gotten a new covering. They look so nice with my leather couch. Plus they fit in with more jewel colors I use in my home.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Tina Leavy said...

cute little chair.