Friday, July 04, 2008

Vintage Barn Antique Sale


Coming next weekend...Saturday, July 12th is the much anticipated Vintage Barn Antique Sale, from 9 AM to 4 PM.
I am a vendor at this sale...and boy have I been cleaning out goodies...My booth will be in the field behind the fence, so come and find me.
There is a great group of vendors bringing a variety of wonderful goods to this sale. You will not want to miss it!
The setting for this sale is perfect. Rolane's turn of the century farm house sits on a beautiful ten acres, with barns and out buildings to as to this delightful landscape. Shade trees will cover the food vendors. After shopping folks are welcomed to sit, eat, and enjoy the music in this down right country ambiance. Looking all around you can see nothing but lush green hills, trees, mountains. You will not be dissappointed, I promise!

For this sale I will have mostly collectibles...a few hand made items, but I am saving most of them for the September sale. Yes, we will be there again in September...after Rolane's farmette appears in Country Living magazine.

To get to the sale...just google the address on the above flyer. It is pretty easy to find and a beautiful drive. See you there.
I may not post much until after this show reserving my time for preparations.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: