Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Christmas Goodies

Wanted to make a small post about these cookies or candy, if you will. Remembering late the night before I needed to take cookies to my DAR meeting last Friday I frantically tore through my binder of little used recipes in search of something I could throw together in a few minutes. On the first page...here it was Chocolate Peanut Butter Pebbles. It only required four ingredients, of which I had in my pantry. Thank goodness I do like to keep things stocked up. In this case my efforts came in handy.
So with chocolate chips, peanut butter, marshmellows, almonds in hand I went to the task of whipping up these little pebbles. After making up the recipe they went into the extra frig (we keep in garage) over night. Tim brought them in the next mornin' and said he did the taste test and they were great. So I laid them out in a pretty red and white plate to take to the meeting. I even printed out the recipe to hand out, which we were asked to do.
These pebbles are pretty sweet and so only one cures a sweet tooth. Otherwise, I am sure they would be eaten up by now.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: