Sunday, December 23, 2007

In the Meadow We Can Build a Snowman...


...and pretend that he is Parson Brown. Love that song. Snowing here like crazy, has been all day. This is a good thing as we need it for Christmas! Wish my darling grand children lived here so we could go out and build a snowman together. We always made one with Noah (our first grand child) in the back yard, when he lived here. But I am sure he and his siblings are building one in Alaska where they live. Those kids build ramps and igloos in their back yard really enjoy the snow there. They go sledding and ice skating as a family on the weekends. Although, it was 45 below zero the other day, too cold to go out and play.
This darling thermometer grabbed my heart when I saw it. It has children, a snowman, and Christmas greenery. It has been banged up just enough to actually appear to be old. They did a good job on that part. Here it just sits on one of my hutches so I could take this shot of it. It will likely end up out on the porch. I did not put out any of my Christmas signs this year...they are resting and will come out next year. That will be fun!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: