Saturday, April 07, 2007

Flights of Fancy

This wall of wings was in a shop in the Garment/Fashion District. This is only part of the wings they had to sell...They were so beautiful. My problems was that I had no way to get them home on the plane. My daughter, Brennah, loves this type of thing. They had some really cute lady bug ones. Since we call my daughter 'Brennah Bug,' I thought they would be cute...but she likes more of a dreamy, fairy, vintage look...not the cutsie look of lady bug wings. Anyway...some of the wings looked so authenically like angel wings...like they had been made in heaven and sent down. Very realistic. I'd love to have some of these for my studio. Unfortunately, I did not get the name of this shop. I did not realize that we would run out of time. I thought I'd be back by there by the end of the day and I could spend more time here. Not meant to be. So I want to take my daughter, Brennah, there...so I think we should make a road trip in a few months!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: