Sunday, April 08, 2007

No Chocolate Bunnies Here!


But I sure do wish there was! Chocolate bunnies that is. This Easter is the first one in my life I was not part of a family dinner. But our house is still in repair stage...so no place to have any dinners. But we are very close to having our office back...Tim is building book shelves as I write this. The paint, floors, trim are all done. So we should be able to move desks in tonight and the rest of the office stuff in the next day or two. Good thing as we have so much going on we need to have the house in order. The bedroom is next. The tree that fell did some damage to it, but not too severe, so it should go faster. I picked out a gold color call "Spun Sugar" for the bedroom walls. This should look nice with my soft gold colored comforter. I will paint some of the picture frames in the room black...I think this will look great with the gold walls. Then the carpet will go...thank goodness...I have lived with that blue carpet for 12 years now and hated it the whole time. The pergo flooring will make the room so much more old fashioned and warm. The look in the bedroom will be kinda Victorian, but I like to pretend I live in an old log cabin or farm house with some romantic touches..my own style I guess.
Happy Easter to All! He is Risen...He is risen indeed!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: