Monday, April 23, 2007

Martha Stewart at Michael's

This flyer was in the Michael's store today when I was in there. You may have seen this same picture in some of the recent decorating magazines as well. I am pretty sure I saw it in MS Living.
On the right is the set of Martha stamps I bought. I was in awe of the beautiful line of products they offered. Lots of labels, stickers, and just about any paper products you could want that relates to scrapbooking or papercrafting.
Many of the color lines are kinda modern...what happened to the Martha Stewart green I love so much? With that said, I still loved the product line. I thought the prices were fair...but be fore warned you CANNOT use your Michael's coupon on Martha's line. I made my comments known on this on the MaryJaneFarm Forum...so I won't go on about it here.
If you love playing with paper go check it out...too much fun!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: