Saturday, April 07, 2007

Like a Kid in a Candy Store


We did find the great store called Michael Levine's in the Garment District. This is only one area of trims in the store. I ougled for about an hour and a half in this section...if the store had not closed (I was the last customer left) I might still be in there! There was not time to look at the fabrics. But I was having so much fun in the 'trims' I did not really notice the fabrics until I was leaving. As a wholesale customer I got 20% taken off my purchases...I did not know I was getting this until I checked out! Nice surprise. Well, I have some beautiful trims to use in my projects...so this means I need to get to work!
This will happen after the office is finished and I can put my home back in order...hubby is working hard to get it done this weekend. I hope to make some treasures for the Past Blessings Show. I love to create and am very excited about what I might come up with.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: