Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Do I Have Enough Jars?


Well, probably, but that does not stop me from picking up more when I see one I like.
These jars are all alike. I first started buying them when Target Stores got them in, some of them are hard to open, but I do notice that as time has gone on the newer ones open just fine. Many stores carry them now. Anyway, I am considering painting the lids black for a more primitive look.
I labeled them for hubby, as he was asking what was in each one...some of the things (flours, sugars, etc.) look alike. This labeling was done with my P-Touch labeler. Love that thing! I label everything with it.
Anyway...I can keep goods at hand in my kitchen using these jars. Everything else goes in the pantry.

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Tina Leavy said...

they all look nice too. definite country charm.

Nancy Jo said...

GOING OUT TO THE STORES LATER, MIGHT PICK ME UP A COUPLE OF THESE JARS. AT LEAST FOR THE FLOUR AND SUGARS.
NANCY JO