Thursday, August 23, 2007

Yummy Cake!!!

My sweet hubby knows that Angel Food Cake is my favorite. When I was little my mom would make them and put chocolate frosting over the top, letting it drip and run down the sides. So now Tim likes to surprise me and makes this same cake for me. Of course, he buys the cake and a container of frosting and puts it together. But that is okay, at least he does it. He simply melts the frosting in the microwave for a few seconds just to soften it enough to pour easily. So here is the latest one. Oh, it is best with vanilla ice cream on the side! Thanks, my hunk of burnin' love!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Beemoosie said...

What a sweetie! Love all your kitchen pictures!
~Blessings

Nancy Jo said...

That does look yummy, and your DH gets an A+.
I like the country stores too, we have a few around here and I stop in when we are near.
NANCY JO