Monday, December 11, 2006

Here are three of the eight glittered stars I made for the ladies at the Tea. I cut out the star shapes, glued the stars and gave them a heavy dusting of glitter. Then I did the same on the back, and again more glittering on the front side...so they really glisten. This process takes a few hours as they need to dry thoroughly between layers of glitter so the cardboard won't curl up on you.
Next I printed out some banners on a heavy parchment paper with the theme of the tea on them. They say "Jesus...The Perfect Gift." They are attached with glue.
I made some long hooks from wire and added a bell to them. The back has a tag saying who made them and the occasion. Maybe a hundred years from now they will be a collectible! These can be used as a Chrismas ornament or hung anywhere. Posted by Picasa

No comments: