Monday, December 18, 2006

Let's Go Shopping book

This sweet Little Golden Book was a house warming gift brought to me as the hostess of our Kindred Spirits Farm Girl Chapter Christmas Party which was held at my home today. It was given to me from my friend, Robin. She knows how much I want to have my Mercantile so she thought of me when she found this book.
It is full of drawings of old fashioned stores and people shopping in them. It is just adorable! It is now under my Christmas tree.
Isn't it special when people know you well enough to bring you just the right treasure?
She also brought me a decal of a general store so I can put it on an old box or something. So I will be on the lookout for just the right place for it.
I am so fortunate to have good friends. Posted by Picasa

No comments: