Thursday, December 28, 2006

Here I am with my four children...aren't they precious? This was taken the day after Thanksgiving when we were all together. Yes, I do have a flower in my mouth and I guess that is my sassy look. But Jesus is always looking watching over me...so you see Him? He both keeps me in line and blesses my life so much. My children are left to right, Zach, 22, Sarah, 28, Tyler, 26, Brennah, 23. Both Tyler and Brennah have birthdays in a couple of weeks.
Well, it is looking a little less like Christmas at my house, as I have spent the last two days taking it down...whew what a job. While I am at it I am also do some redecorating. Looking for a more simple look. I have too much stuff...so cleaning out is a good thing. I am packing up so many of my snowman collection and into the garage they go for my 2007 fall sale. Lots of collectibles heading to the garage as well...looking for a new home. I still have the big tree in the living room to take down...it is alot of work because of all of the vintage glass ornaments on it. I have to be very careful when handling them and packing them up for their rest until next Christmas. It takes me a full day to do this. Ugh!
I am ready to move my piano into the house...it has been patiently waiting in the garage. So as soon as Tim can build a ramp for Zach to push it up the stairs on, it will be in the back room. Now I just need to learn how to play it. As soon as it is in and Tim can give it a polishing I will post a pic of it. It is a treasure. Until next time...have a happy heart...how do you do that? Invite Jesus into it! Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is an AWESOME picture! I am sure you make Jesus smile!
I wish I lived out your way to browse through your sale! How fun!