Monday, December 11, 2006

This photo is of the lovely ladies that I was hostess for at our church Christmas Tea. I am standing at the back with the cream colored blouse and goldish fringe shawl.
I decorated the table using silver candlesticks with cream colored candles glowing from them. I bought the three dessert stands a few months ago and this is the first opportunity I had to put them to use. They have vintage glass balls in them. My Homer Laughlin china is cream with a gold rim around the edge. I got the set at a yard sale a few summers ago for only $10.00. I love them because they match anything and look so elegant.
I also used some fresh pine boughs for a festive touch in the center of the table. Lace tablecloths cover the tables givng a warm old fashioned feel. I will tell about the gifts and napkin rings I made for each lady in the next post. If you love glitter you'll want to see this. Posted by Picasa

No comments: